The Angel Tree program’s goal is to provide children ages newborn to 14 years of age with at least one new outfit this Christmas season. Angel Tree tags represent area children whose parents have applied for Christmas assistance. In mid-October volunteers and Salvation Army staff interview families and fill out Angel tags with a child’s information and needs. Angel Tree tags are then distributed to local businesses, organizations, families and individuals. It is your generosity that enables us to provide these children with a warm winter coat, new shoes, a school uniform and / or a new outfit. Children are often part of a larger family and so we ask that rather than buy an abundance of gifts for one child, consider taking additional tags. This will ensure that every child is provided for and siblings receive approximately the same number of gifts. Gifts are returned to The Salvation Army or at designated drop off sites by December 9th. Volunteers and staff distribute your gifts to families in December. The Angel Tree program is helping to provide a Merry Christmas, one child at a time.
Angel Tree Sites
2017 Public Sites
|Applebee’s||5414 Meijer Dr|
|Chick-Fil-A||1725 Apple Glen Blvd.|
|Milan Center Feed & Grain Inc||15402 Doty Rd|
|Sears Glenbrook||4201 Coldwater Road|
|Culvers||6527 W Jefferson|
|Mike Thomas Realtor||9601 Coldwater Rd|
|Absolute Tan||1618 St Joe Center Rd|
Sweetwater Sound 5501 US Hwy 30 W
2017 Private Sites
|Christ Church Fort Wayne||3131 Maplecrest Road|
|Faegre Baker Daniels LLP||111 E. Wayne Street|
|Fort Wayne Orthopedics||7601 W Jefferson Blvd|
|Kaiser Tool Company||3620 Centennial|
|Lifeway Wesleyan Church||7722 Moeller Rd|
|Summit Brands||7201 Engle Rd|
|Ear Nose and Throat Specialists||10021 Dupont Circle Ct|
|Lutheran||2123 Lincoln Way Ct|
|Grabil Missionary Church||8714 Brookline Ct|
|Wells Fargo *Call B4 Dropoff||111 E Wayne St|
|Robinson Chapel United Methodest||37 Cottonwood Dr|
|Elavate City Church||6125 Oregan Drive|
|American Landmaster||2499 S 600 E, Suite 102|
Macy’s 4201 Coldwater Rd
We are always in need of larger child sizes are we finish up Christmas!
ONLINE ANGEL TREE
To take an online tag, simply choose a child from the list at the bottom of this page, email Cara_Bouchard@usc.salvationarmy.org to claim your tag. Shop for the child, and return to a public site or to our 2901 North Clinton location before December 9. (Please make sure to include child’s code in the child’s outfit bag!)
If you would like to make monetary donations towards our Angel Tree Program, click HERE
Angel Tree Site Guidelines
- Request the number of children (tags) that you believe you will be able to provide for.
- Provide a tree for the Angel Tree tags, representing area children, to be hung on. If you do not have a room for a tree, you may set up a special display or hand out Angel tags to individuals.
- Help promote the program by positioning the tree / display so we can optimize potential customer participation.
- Inform your staff of the program so they can answer questions or guide inquiring customers to the correct resources.
- If you are a public site, please help to monitor the gift barrels making sure that nothing is removed from them by anyone other than a Salvation Army worker.
- Contact your Salvation Army representative for pick-up of gifts.
- Gifts must be returned to The Salvation Army by the date specified on each tag.
- Gifts should not be wrapped, however wrapping paper, tape or bows may be included. (wrapped gifts will be unwrapped)
If you have any questions about the Angel Tree program please contact
Tim Smith – Social Services Director
260-744-2311 ext 214
ONLINE ANGEL TREE
Shoes 7.5 child
Shoes 5 womens
Shoes 7 womens