The Salvation Army of Fort Wayne has several fundraisers throughout the year to benefit the many programs and services we provide to our community. Click on any of the following events for more details.
- Queen and King of Charities Pageant and Fundraiser – A non-glitz fundraiser, encouraging young women and men to participate in charity while building confidence and making life-long friends.
- Fall Charity Event – A silent auction partnering with local businesses to raise money for Charity.
- Culver’s Day of Giving Fundraiser – Culver’s Restaurants on Dupont Road and Washington Center Road partnership.
The Salvation Army of Fort Wayne also sponsors and / or hosts several other events at our facility
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner & Awards – Our annual Thank You to our amazing volunteers
- Estate & Charitable Gift Planning Institute – An annual Salvation Army sponsored web cast for estate or financial professionals
- Leave a Legacy – Leave a Legacy – Write a Will host site – Opportunity to meet with an attorney and prepare a will for free by including a favorite charity in your bequest.
- NIMOTM (Northeast Indiana Mothers of Twins and More) – A resale event held at The Salvation Army which also includes a bake sale and Salvation Army program information.