Become a red kettle sponsor and your business will receive the following:
- Your logo on our kettle sign at one location for 1 week.
- Logo recognition and link for 6 weeks on the Fort Wayne Salvation Army
- Logo visibility on our electronic billboard outside of our facility
- Social Media posts with our logo and photo of bell ringer at your Red Kettle Sponsored location (1 week, 2 posts)
- Certificates (and bragging rights) will be given to the top three businesses that bring in the most money at their location during their sponsored week.
What does it cost?
- A tax-deductible donation of $500 will secure your spot at a Red Kettle location for 1 week.
- A tax-deductible donation of $1000 will secure your spot for 2 weeks.
Sponsorship must be secured at least two weeks prior to sponsorship week. Red Kettle Sponsorships will be granted in the order they are received. You will be contacted immediately if there is a duplicate location request. The Salvation Army reserves the right to deny Red Kettle Sponsorships.
Want to increase donations during your sponsorship week?
Consider putting together a team of volunteers to man your Red Kettle for a day, or even a few shifts throughout the week. Dress your volunteers in company apparel, send your mascot, sing Christmas carols, hand out candy canes, the options are endless. Visit www.registertoring.com to schedule a volunteer shift.
Also, upon request, graphics will be sent to you for use on social media to show that you are supporting The Salvation Army as well as help drive clientele to the Red Kettle location during your sponsorship week.
Question? Call The Salvation Army of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Talk to Captain Luis Acosta at 260.744.2311 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for further information & application: Red Kettle Sponsorship