The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign is a tradition which rings in the Christmas season for The Salvation Army. All of the funds we raise help those in need in our community throughout the year. These funds enable us to help those who come to us for assistance with emergency rent, mortgage payments, food, utility assistance, local disaster relief, and more.
Did you know that 2 hours ringing a bell can…
Prevent a family of four from going hungry for one month.
Provide a Christmas basket and toys for a family of four.
Provide a safe, fun, and nurturing place for a child to go after school for one month.
Volunteering for four hours can….
Prevent a family from becoming homeless for one month
How you can make a difference/Get involved…
- Volunteers are need to help ring in the Christmas season at area kettle locations.
- Help recruit volunteer groups for bell ringing
- Drop spare change in the Red Kettle
- Drivers are needed to help take volunteers to bell ringing locations throughout the city
- Host a counter kettle at your small business, or start an office collection, etc.
To schedule a time to ring or for more information, please contact us.