The Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign is a tradition which rings in the Christmas season for The Salvation Army.
All of the funds raised provides assistance to residents of Jefferson county, throughout the year.
Did you know that 2 hours ringing a bell can…
- Prevent a family of four from going hungry for one month.
- Provide a Christmas basket and toys for a family of four.
- Pay a utility or rent bill, which prevents a person from losing their housing, electricity, and water.
How you can make a difference/Get involved…
- Volunteers are need to help ring at area kettle locations.
- Help recruit volunteer groups for bell ringing
- Drop spare change in the Red Kettle
- Drivers are needed to help take volunteers to bell ringing locations throughout Madison
- Host a counter kettle at your small business, or start an office collection.
To schedule a time to ring or for more information, please contact us.
You can also donate towards our Christmas efforts online