Please be guided by the following as to our requirements for assistance.
Photo ID, and proof of all individuals in the household; as well as proof of income.
Utility, Rent, Temporary Housing, & Certain Medications
- Photo ID
- Social Security number’s for everyone in the household
- Proof of all income including food stamp amount (A print out is required for proof of food stamp amount)
- Proof of all expenses (Electric, gas, water, car payment, car insurance, cable, medical, child support, rent, etc.)
- The bill for the assistance (Most Recent)
- The bill must be in the name of the person applying
- The bill must be from the residence where they reside
- The bill must be in pass due or disconnect notice
- Reconnection fees and deposits are ineligible
- If applying for rental assistance a lease agreement is required, or written proof of the tenants’ residency
All documents are required before an application can be processed. Lack of documentation may cause a delay in assistance.
Funds are first come first serve, and there is no guarantee that funds will be available